The best start in life for all our children - no excuses - no compromise.
The Ethos behind our Values which gives us our Vision for children and families
- We know all the children and their families well. Children love coming to school. Through strong relationships and regular dialogue (Respect, trust) we are able to personalise learning for every child so they that make the best progress possible (The best start in life, high expectations)
- All children feel safe and they are happy in their individual identity. They love learning; they can talk about their own learning; how they manage the challenges it brings and how they celebrate their successes. They have a strong belief that they can go on and achieve in life. (High expectations)
- All children have a good grasp of basic skills of phonics, handwriting, spelling, reading, number bonds, multiplication, problem solving and ICT skills. (The best start in life, high expectations)
- All children have time to initiate and plan their own learning so that they can explore their interests and develop and apply the skills they need to be independent learners. (The best start in life, high expectations)
- Parents and carers are partners in planning, teaching, facilitating and celebrating children's learning. (Respect, trust, high expectations)